Brigitte has worked extensively in the area of Property Law with experience gained both internationally and locally.
She handles property transactions for both our large investor clients and individual home buyers. Brigitte understands that buying and selling can often be a stressful time and she ensures that all parties involved in the transaction are kept constantly up to date. The highest level of care is given to all conveyancing matters, and offering this standard of service promotes a successful transaction.
Brigitte’s dedication to her work provides a smooth conclusion to your sale or purchase with minimum delays and ensures that all issues are addressed promptly and effectively.
EXPERIENCE: 24 YEARS
Areas of Practice
- Residential and Commercial property transfers involving land, houses and units
- Retirement Village Purchases - advice on contract documentation and settlement arrangements
- Property reconfiguration including registration of plans of subdivision, easements and boundary realignments
- Registration of First and New Community Management Statements for Bodies Corporate
- Advice on "Off the Plan" purchases
- Mortgage and refinancing